Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seattle Bridal Shower

A couple weekends ago my maid of honor (Rebekka) and sister-in-law (Stephanie) co-planned my bridal shower. Stephanie was kind enough to offer her home as the party palace and it turned out beautiful. She is a party planning diva! God has blessed her with a wonderful talent of hosting and she enjoys doing it (as does everyone else).

We spent the first hour or so chatting, catching up, and drinking mamosas.



Then we moved on to games!

Rebekka was in charge of picking them out and she did a great job! We all had some really good laughs :)




Then it was time to open gifts!
Boy, let me just say that I have some very generous people in my life. I was not expecting so much great stuff!


Thank you to all who came and made it a really special day for me.  I had such a great time! Love you all!

10 days!
The future Mrs. Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment