Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

Hello blog friends! It's been too long :) Kevin and I were too busy getting married to post anything, no big deal.

Let's start at the rehearsal dinner...

We began the night with our good looking bridal party doing a few practice runs of how the ceremony would go. Surprisingly, everyone did exactly what they were supposed to! (Except for my papa - he was having a hard time giving me away...poor guy) Finally, on the third time he got it down and we were able to start grubbin' ;)

Kevin's parents hired a caterer who made an amazing taco bar. This wasn't just yo mama's taco bar. Everything was fresh and he made himself! It was fantastic! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. And of course we had to wash it down with an ice cold margarita, mmmmm.

After dinner there was a slideshow, a short and imperfect performance, and there was also a small (and dangerous :/) stage with an open mic set up for people to share stories of Kevin and/or I.

We ended the evening smoking cigars and cheers-ing to the upcoming nuptials.


Jenn and I :) Love that girl!



Me, my dad, and my mama


The whole family!
Hart's + Dobson's :)


My papa practicing giving me away, took him three times to get it right!


Yay! 3rd times a charm - let's eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment