Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter

I'm not sure about Kevin, but I have been absolutely head over heals in love with the Harry Potter stories since I was 11. I am a self proclaimed "Harry Potter freak." Believe it or not, I even have a HP tattoo. Obsessed? You bet your booty I am!

Last night, Kevin and I went to the midnight showing of the last and final movie of Harry Potter.  This was our third HP premiere together and we wanted to go out with a bang!



I dressed up as Luna Lovegood (She's my favorite aside from Ron)


My costume consisted of Ravenclaw attire, my wand, spectrespecs, radish earrings, and a Quibbler that I made :)


Jessi came with us to the last HP premiere and it was fun to have her with us again!
She dressed as Hermione :)
I let her use my Gryffindor robes, the wand the Kevin carved me when we first started dating <3, and I made her one of Hermione's favorite books from the Wizarding World.


Kevin was just a normal Hogwarts student in the house of Gryffindor ;)


Here's a pic of the two of us together.
I love him so much!




Seeing my old friends on the big screen for the last time was bittersweet. Although saying goodbye was emotional, I still had an incredible time. I'm excited for the day where I can relive these inspiring stories through my future children's eyes. I hope they love it as much as I do :)

- The future Mrs. Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment