Sunday, July 3, 2011

Satan's saliva O.o

Hey everyone so this year we celebrated the 4th of July on the second. already had a ton of fun and the weekend isn't even over yet.  but I wanted to share with you a new drink that Scott made up appropriately named Satan's Saliva.

Soon after Scott arrived he said that he had a new game for us to play and that you had to say weather you were in or out and that the game was called Satan's saliva and that's all you got to know before anything else happened. Fortunately for me I chose not to participate. I think this is something he must have been planning for some time prior.

after Tim, Dan, and Justine were volunteered (not sure if they actually agreed or not)  Scott quickly explained that Satan's Saliva is a game where you take a bubble shot. if you don't know what that is here is a diagram to help you visualize.
so the bubble shot is a 2 sectioned shot glass. first you fill the bottom chamber full of something yummy to chase down the shot of alcohol that goes in the top chamber. THERE IS NOTHING YUMMY IN SATAN'S SALIVA!!! the shot consists of ever clear on top chased by hot damn on the bottom :X. Scott quickly mixed the drinks and then passed them out to his victims.
All of these guys can hold their alcohol as good as I have ever seen. Despite their tolerance this drink jacked them up pretty bad. I have never seen someone get so plastered so fast in my life. immediately after consumption everyone felt very sick. Immediately Tim and Dan started frothing at the mouth and making sick faces.
Surprisingly enough no one threw up. but within 10 minutes they went from sober to plastered and within 20 minutes they were both put into a short coma.
we tried yelling and screaming Dan's name but I'm  pretty sure he was not present inside of his body for the duration of his coma. Scott and Justine got sloshed to but were not as jacked as Dan and Tim.

It was pretty hilarious and I am sure glad it wasn't me.  I'd write more but everyone outside is having fun without me so ill write/draw more for you all later!

Mr.  Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment