Friday, May 6, 2011

House/Pup Sitting

My brother and sister-in-law are spending the weekend in Sin City, so I offered to hang out at their house and watch their dogs (or my nephews, as I like to call them ;))

Here's a pic:


They are so funny and have so much energy! They want to be by you at all times and give you lots of kisses, it's super sweet. 

I've been looking forward to house/puppy sitting for awhile. It may sound silly, but it's almost like a mini-vacation :)  Since I pretty much have to stay here the whole weekend, I have lots of things that I plan to get done! I have already gotten all of the "save the dates" addressed and they just need to be popped in the mail. Boy does my hand hurt from writing all those bad boys out...

Kevin and Joy are meeting me down here tonight. We are looking forward to a fun and relaxing friday night filled with food, drinks, laughter, and uno!

Kevin and I are going to go register for gifts tomorrow at Target and Macy's. I can't wait to use that little gun thing, haha. Looks like so much fun :)

That's all for now!
God bless,
The future Mrs. Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment