Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Planning, full speed ahead!

My maid of honor is coming into town to help with some wedding stuff. I'm so happy I get to see her! She lives in San Francisco, CA but is actually moving to Tennessee to attend Grad School. Yeah, she's a smarty pants! So proud of her :) This is probably the last time I will see her until July (which is a long time for us) so we are going to VEGAS this weekend to celebrate our birthdays. Mine was a couple weeks ago, and hers is a couple weeks from now. Just a quick trip to soak up the sun and have some much needed R&R.

Back to wedding stuff! We have a few things that we'd like to get done before we leave for our trip. I hope we can get most, if not all, checked off the list!

Here is our plan of attack:

  • Find flowers for bouquets
  • (Hopefully, time willing) Make bouquets
  • Label "Save the Dates" and pop in mail
  • Find shoes to go with the bridesmaid dresses
  • Finalize guest lists for bachelorette(s) & bridal shower(s) 
I think that's it - wish us luck!

God bless!
The future Mrs. Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment