Saturday, April 9, 2011

Engagement photos!

I have a friend who's an aspiring photographer and offered to take our engagement photos, for free! It was incredibly kind and sweet of her to take time out of her day to do this for us. She wouldn't even let us buy her lunch! Hopefully she AT LEAST got some good photographs to add to her portfolio ;)

She sent me the pictures within a couple hours after taking them. I was amazed at how talented she is! Natural talent.  Thank you so much Laura!

Here are a few of our favorites:

We snuck down on a rail road track to take a few pics.
A nice lady told us we had to leave, but I'm so happy with the ones we managed to get!





There is this beautiful hidden courtyard with a waterfall in Downtown Seattle in the Pioneer Square area.
So beautiful!





I can't remember where we were in these ones,
some place in Pioneer Square ;)




In some alley...
Love the old brick walls



Pikes Place!


Pizza! Om nom nom :D


Kevin couldn't blow bubbles ;)


Gum Wall


We thought it would be very fitting to leave a "Hart" on the gum wall.
It was really gross to touch, but I'm glad we left our mark! :)


So proud


I love this man <3


Makin' me giggle


Getting our bubbles ready...


They kept blowing in his face, haha


Laughs, Love, and Lollipops :)

We had so much fun doing this! We were kind of nervous and awkward at first, but Laura helped us relax and enjoy ourselves.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

God Bless!
The future Mrs. Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment