Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big 23 for Kevtron3000

It's Kevin's birthday today! I spent all day making him a cake. Ok well maybe not all day, but half the day ;)

It's an ice cream cake!
Brownie crust
+
Peanutbutter/Butterfinger Ice cream
+
Coolwhip topping
+
Whitney's sad attempts of cake decorating
Kevin's cake :)

Kevin's one request for his B-day dinner was some sort of Asian food.
So! I ordered:
Teriyaki Chicken
Mongolian beef
Veggie Yakisoba
Sweet and Sour Chicken

Handsome Birthday boy!

Needless to say, it was definitely a birthday feast! Kev was one happy man :)

I am so happy that Kevin was born. Thank you Jim and Kathy for having a wonderful son so that I could one day meet him, fall head over heels in love with him, and marry him! He's the greatest guy I have ever met! You done good ;)

God bless!
The future Mrs. Hart

2 comments: